Thursday 3 September 2015

Celebrity Plastic Surgery: 8 Stars Open Up About Their Transformations


Hollywood has always been dubbed as the place where “everyone gets plastic surgery” but nobody wants to talk about it. A lot of celebrities shy away from admitting they had plastic surgery done. Whether it’s Botox and fillers (ahem Kylie Kenner) or a major surgical procedure, celebrities tend to deny rumors or stay quiet about the topic. This could be out of embarrassment or fear of backlash.

But then there are the really open people who are candid about their decisions on getting some work done. These 8 celebrities below talked about their plastic surgery experiences in interviews with the media. See what they have to say below.

Ariel Winter Talks About Plastic Surgery
Source: zimbio.com. Ariel Winter had a breast reduction surgery this year.
1. “The feeling of not having so much there was such a relief! Once the surgery was completed, I can’t even explain the feeling. [A week later], I was buying clothes and crying as I put them on, I was so happy. You just feel so relieved and excited. You feel like a new person. You feel like this is how I was supposed to be.”- Ariel Winter on having breast reduction surgery

2. “I definitely believe in plastic surgery. I don't want to be an old hag. There's no fun in that.”
- Scarlett Johansson

3. “Why not? I mean, not yet, but maybe my under-eye bags in my 50s. We’ll see what I need, but I’m not saying no!” - Sofia Vergara

4. "It's one of the best things I've ever done. I love them. I'm super happy. I would do it again in a heart beat." - Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting on having breast implants

Iggy Azalea talks about plastic surgery
Source: idolator.com. Iggy Azalea opens up about the plastic surgery procedures she's gotten.
5. “I love them so much I had to talk about them…I’d feel better not to have some secret. It’s much freer to say it and then you don’t have to worry someone will dig it up.” - Iggy azalea on having breast implants

6. “I had my nose done when I was 16 years old. And I’ll be honest, it did change my life.” – Jillian Michaels

7. “I did it the summer before going to a new school. That was a good, good, good change.” – Lisa Kudrow on having rhinoplasty

Kelly Rowland talks about plastic surgery and breast augmentation
Source: hotnewhiphop.com. Kelly Rowland opens up about her breast augmentation.
8. “I wanted to get breast implants when I was 18, but my mom and Beyonce’s mom told me to really think about it first. I took their advice and waited 10 years.” - Kelly Rowland on her decision to get breast implants

7 comments:

  1. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... liposuction abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-tummy-tuck/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us, My advice to anyone do some research! Especially if you are considering a face surgery, seek the experience of your cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Manoj Khanna is one of the top best plastic surgeon in delhi and all over the India, Specializing in breast surgery, hair transplant & Cosmetic Surgery with an expansive experience of 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! cirujanos plasticos en bogota

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... fue surgery detroit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. gynecomastia mi

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. burun estetiği doktoru

    ReplyDelete